In 2 Months- Lose up to 25 pounds
In 4-5 Months- Lose up to 50 pounds or more
Patients may repeat this program as many times as they wish
JUST ONE WEEKLY INJECTION IS AVAILABLE. GET STARTED TODAY AND WATCH THE WEIGHT DROP
For optimal results, weekly weigh-ins and body measurements are recommended during any weight management plan to incentivize and aid patient accountability.
- We encourage mild-moderate exercise
- 30 min a day/ 5 days a week
- Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water per day
- Consuming an average daily caloric intake of 1,000-1,200 calories/per day. Consider the Mediterranean Diet as a healthy food consumption guideline.
How the Semaglutide Program works:
- The program includes an initial “complimentary” Consultation with your practitioner
- Call direct for pricing
- A start and finish Body Measurement Composition
- All the Semaglutide medication will be provided on site at Enriched Aesthetics
- 20 weekly sessions for weigh-ins and any optional upgrades you wish to choose.
- Optional Upgrades:
- Lipo-Stat Plus (MICC) injections- provide additional fat burning abilities when combined with B-12 ($50 Value)
Things to keep in mind when you are on Semaglutide:
- Limit how much alcohol you’re drinking.
- Alcohol can have an effect on your blood sugar and there is a risk that it may drop too low in combination with Semaglutide, especially if you’re a diabetic and or drinking on an empty stomach.
- Alcohol may irritate your stomach and worsen GI side effects when in combination with the medication.
- Make sure your provider is aware of all medications you are taking before starting Semaglutide.
- Semaglutide slows down gastric emptying which could potentially impact the amount of oral medication absorbed by the body. Although clinical trials haven’t shown this to be significant with Semaglutide in particular, it’s best to use caution when taking any oral medication.